Upgrading Appliances - An Oscillating Fan - Laura Sosa: Fit Mom, Fit House

Upgrading Appliances - An Oscillating Fan

Hey all! This will be a quick post because I simply want to share a fast and easy way to upgrade the look of a common household appliance.

I hated the look of my plain white oscillating fan but we used it all the time around the house so I didn't want to get rid of it. Instead, I thought to myself maybe I can somehow make it more attractive to match my decor. And since I've been on a spray paint kick (I mean, I obsessed with spray painting stuff!) I thought maybe I could spray the fan. Painting the whole fan wasn't exactly feasible (nor practical), but painting the blades were! I did two coats on the front and back of the blades and Voila! A brand new looking fan!





I think I might need to paint the pole or the base to complete the look though... What do you think?

Happy Spray Painting!

Laura

No comments

Back to Top