Work from Home Job - Great Job for Stay at Home Mom

Monday, August 19, 2013

Who wants to work from home and have the potential to gain financial freedom? Oh, Me! Me! I do! Okay, well I did because I have now found an awesome job I can do from home, while raising my kiddos and still get in some "me" time. But the cool think is, I don't really consider what I do a job. I consider it a lifestyle. A hobby. A fun adventure everyday. I am a Beachbody coach and it's amazing. I get to help people make changes in their overall health and reach their fitness goals. I get to motivate them to continue on their journey for a happier and healthier life that will not only affect them, but their whole family. And I am more determined than ever to stick to my own health and fitness goals to be an example to everyone I coach. What could be a better job than that?

To give you a bit of background information, here is how I became a Beachbody coach :)

My cousin started posting photos on Facebook of her meals, her workouts, and her awesome transformation photos from all the programs she had been doing like P90X, T25, and Slim in 6. Eventually she became a coach and started posting information on how others could become one. I ignored it for a while, and one day it hit me. I love helping people with fitness. I'm always dishing out tips, telling people how to workout at the gym, and talking about food - so why not become a coach too? I decided to do the 5 day coach sneak peak and after day 2 I knew I wanted to sign up. It was an easy decision for me and I figured I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I signed up and immediately got started on the tasks at hand. I ordered my Shakeology, took my "before" photos, and told everyone I knew that I was now a coach. I did the training and got as much advice as I could from my new colleagues on how to build my new business. So far it's been a great experience and I look forward to doing the work everyday, even though it feels nothing like work! Plus, there are awesome perks such as...

- If you are military (or your spouse is), your sign up is FREE! (this is a no brainer).

- If you love Shakeology and would like to find out how to save yourself 25%, join us.

- If you love helping people and would like to know more about building a solid business based on your own time and efforts, join us.

But seriously, if you could use an extra income, if you could use that discount on Shakeology and your programs, then become a coach. And of course, if you have ever purchased a challenge pack, your sign up is free.



Since signing up I've learned that Beachbody is all about building relationships and helping people. They truly care about each and every customer and coach, which in my opinion is very important to work for a company with this outlook. It's not about making money. It's about making a difference, and when you do the results both physically and financially will show.

I'm here if you have any questions on becoming a coach or gaining a coach to help you reach your goals. Having a coach is completely free (which won't happen at a gym), so don't hesitate to sign up with one!

Happy exercising,

Laura
Beachbody Coach
Shakeology Drinker
Ultimate Reset Advocate

1 comment

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Get Notifications