Honest Company Products Review


For about the past 2 years, I have been use the Honest diapers and wipes bundle. I have loved the diapers from the get go, but I was always hesitant to try their other products. I decided to give it a go one day and called Honest Company to see if they could help me find the products for my bundle I would be happiest with. The operator told me she would be completely honest as she had tried pretty much all the products, and as nice as she was, she happened to "LOVE" every product I asked about. (Like, seriously exaggerated the word "love" each time.)

Anyway, I decided to just go ahead and try some of the products myself to see what I thought and for the most part have been pleasantly surprised. I thought it might be helpful for you though if I gave my account for each of the products I have personally used.

Honest Diapers and Wipes - These diapers are the best. After I started using them, I couldn't stand the feel of brands like Pampers or Huggies when they were full of urine. The Honest diapers do feel squishy and full of liquid, but the other brands feel grossly soggy and squishy. It's hard to explain, but I notice a huge difference when changing diapers and I feel that if I can notice that difference then my boys definitely could too!


I also completely love the wipes. Off brands such as Costco's would make my sons face break out, but Honest Wipes were always fine for him. Plus, you get SO many with the bundle it will take me years to get through all my wipes!

Sunscreen SPF 30 - This lotion is easy to put on, though a little greasy. It doesn't smell funny or srong like other sunscreens and dries fairly fast.

Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 - The spray goes on thick and stays that way so I feel like it's working. My husband is a sunscreen advocate but hates all the chemicals in them just like I do. However, he loved this one so much he requested his own bottle.

Bug Spray - We went on a hike in the Sequoias and I sprayed this on. Not sure if there are many "biting" bugs amongst those trees, but we didn't get bit and it didn't have that gross bug spray smell so I was happy.

Face and Body Lotion - I love this lotion. It's seriously my favorite ever. And I love how the whole family can use it. Plus I can put it on my face, so I only have to travel with 1 bottle of lotion which is awesome in my opinion.

Conditioner - My youngest has curly hair so we decided to try this and really like it. It smells divine, but does take several rinses to get out F.Y.I.

Conditioning Detangler - I wouldn't say it helps detangle my hair, but it does smell good. I'll use it up but won't buy it again.

Organic Lip Balm Trio - They sent me a lip balm as a gift and I have to say - it's great! I will be purchasing more in the future.
Hand Soap - This soap does not get very sudsy. Again, I need soap to be sudsy and foamy to feel like it's working.

Multi-Surface Cleaner - Love. It smells good and cleans good. I do keep bleach on hand for tough scrubs or surfaces such as my toilet, but this is great for everyday cleaning.

Glass Spray - Just as good as the multi-surface cleaner.

Fruit and Veggie Wash - Great! Makes my fruits and veggies shiny and clean. I will be buying more of these for gifts!

Auto Dishwasher Gel - Sorry Honest Co., but this doesn't clean good at all. Only use for quick washes. Anything sticky like avocado, oatmeal, or eggs won't get cleaned off. I posted an example of a few dishes after I ran the dishwasher with the gel.


Rinse Aid - Seems to work fine! I use it with my Cascade dishwasher powder.

Dish Soap - Not very sudsy and found I kept pouring more and more on my dish scrubbie to feel like I was cleaning my dishes. I know chemicals are what makes soap sudsy, but I need to see bubbles and soap for it to feel clean!

Scrubber Sponge and Suds Up Dish Brush - I use these for my cast iron skillets and love them because they're soft but still clean them well.

Laundry Detergent - This is great for my sensitive skin babies. I did notice, however, it doesn't get couple-day old stains out very well. But usually do laundry daily, so this isn't a huge issue for me.

Oxy Boost Laundry Pods - I can't tell a huge difference in laundry with these, but I can't really tell a difference with other brands either...

Dryer Cloths (Sheets) - These definitely reduce static cling for my baby's clothes since I don't use regular dryer sheets in their laundry.

Baby and Toddler Multi Powder Vitamins - I wanted to get more vitamins in my very picky toddlers diet so I add these packets to his oatmeal he has almost every day. You can add them to smoothies too. It states you can stir it into drinks such as juice, but it never dissolves for me and my son won't drink a powdery drink.


Kids Multi-Vitamin - Ok, I think these taste gross. I'm sorry, but they do. I tried giving my toddler one and he spit it right out. I'm not a picky person at all, but I don't blame him for not liking these...

If you've tried any of the products I haven't listed or have something to add, please let me know! I love hearing different perspectives.

Here is a link to try Honest Company products if you haven't yet. They offer sample size packs too if you're not ready to fully commit.

Hope this was helpful!

Laura

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives