No gym for this mama! - Laura Sosa: Fit Mom, Fit House

No gym for this mama!

Inspired by parents everywhere trying to get their children out of the house to go somewhere, the YouTube link below is a parody of me trying to go to the gym for a "mini-vacation". But sometimes it's more work than it's worth to actually get a break!

Working out from home can be just as relaxing and rewarding, even with the kids in tow. I do it everyday and my kids are so used to it now they leave me alone most of the time because they are bored of watching me workout. So I still get my "me" time and my workout in.

Click on the link below or on the photo to watch the video :).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IytDqZ96Jrg

As you can see from my transformation photos (that are 10 years and 25 pounds apart), I am proof that ANY mama with small kids CAN reach goals! With time, patience, and perseverance I am where I want to be in my health journey. Now it's time for me to help YOU find your way! Email me and let's get to chatting!

www.beachbodycoach.com/lauramsosa
lauramaysosa@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IytDqZ96Jrg

No comments

Back to Top