Beachbody Coach Opportunity - Work From Home Mama - Laura Sosa: Fit Mom, Fit House

Beachbody Coach Opportunity - Work From Home Mama


It was a leap of faith. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but it was one of the best (kind of blind) decisions I've ever made. Let me back up a little though and give you a history of my adult life and how I became a coach...



When I was 19, I moved out to California and married my husband. We've been married over 10 years now! I got a job right away as a bank teller and was REALLY good at it. My manager wanted to make me her assistant after 5 months of me working there, but the bank wouldn't let me promote because I had such little experience. Eventually I left that job and worked for a lady out of her house, doing data entry while I went to college. I earned my Bachelor's degree in Advertising and Marketing. I did internships, which led to jobs, and I ended up balancing 2 marketing and SEO copywriting jobs for about 6 months. Finally, I quit one and went full time with a company called Provide Commerce. They are the company that runs ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, and a few other lines.

I loved working there - they were a Top 5 company to work for in San Diego when I worked for them. But it was a 45 minute drive with NO traffic (one day it took me 2.5 hours to get home because of traffic...). 

"I want to commute an hour to work and home every single day!" - Said No One Ever

Not long after working there, I became pregnant. And as my due date quickly grew closer, I remember thinking to myself one morning "I love this job, but this is my out. No more commutes, no more 8 hour days, no more planning my life around a workplace!" Then they asked me the question I couldn't say no too - "Would you like to work from home until you come back?" I felt like I HAD to say yes. After all, I hadn't decided 100% that I wouldn't actually be going back to work, though in my heart I really didn't want too. So I took the offer and after I had my first baby boy I started writing from home.



I hated it. I hated having to "think" at certain times of day. I hated working when my baby boy was RIGHT there, staring at me and wanting my attention. But I made this commitment and I had deadlines. The writing HAD to get done.

I ended up quitting after about 9 months. I just couldn't deal with the constant stress and headache of these deadlines anymore. I couldn't write on command. And let's face it - I was EXHAUSTED as a new mama. So I handed in my computer and focused on my baby and husband. Life was good with me being stress-free of work and I was able to get more thing done with my kiddo and around the house.

When Leo turned about 16 months old, I became pregnant with our second son. My life was all about babies, play dates, diapers, cartoons, kids classes, and basically anything that had to do with learning letters and numbers. I was getting burnt out on the daily grind. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED being able to stay at home with my baby, but I wanted more. When I was 6 months pregnant, I saw my now upline coach make a post about Beachbody coaching. So I inquired about it for a friend of mine who I thought would be GREAT at it. But the more information I got about it, the more I started to wonder if I could do it myself...


My husband, Leo, and myself - right before I signed up as a coach!
You see, I've always been a worker bee. I've always loved to work, just on my terms. Not anyone else's. So as much as I loved being a stay at home mom with no other commitments, I really missed the aspect of having something else to do with my time. I missed that feeling of importance amongst other adults, and I missed adult chatter. I also missed challenging my brain and contributing financially to my family. It led me to research at home job opportunities constantly, as I didn't want my son in daycare. But I failed to find any I thought would work. But THIS new opportunity - THIS seemed different.

I went through the coaching sneak peek myself and decided this was the fit for me. Now to convince my husband... He told me to go for it, but was hesitant I would even stick with it. Jokes on him! ;) But in all seriousness, I was hesitant too. I took a leap of faith and thought, if it doesn't work out I have nothing to lose. With no investments financially, no overhead, no inventory - why not?!
The day I started P90X3 when I was 8 weeks post partum

So I did it, I jumped in with both feet - being pregnant and toddler in tow! I started the training, I got involved, I became a product of the product and I couldn't have been happier. This journey was different than any other one I had ever been on, and it felt great. Not only was I helping others become healthier, but I was becoming THE healthiest I had EVER been. And my family slowly came on board this journey and we haven't looked back since.

I started with Shakeology at 6 months pregnant and continuing to go to the gym to walk on the treadmill or do weights. My friends would joke I was the Fit Pregnant Mama! After I had my second baby boy and was cleared for workouts, I jumped right in with P90X3 and was SCARED out of my mind! But I fell in love with the program and got my post baby bod back!



Nearly 3 years later I'm still coaching, I'm in the Top 3% of the company, I am a Diamond Coach (only 5% of coaches become Diamonds), and I have a rapidly growing team. I have become certified to teach Piyo, P90X, and Cize. I am also a Nutritional Therapist.


Piyo Flip
But MORE importantly, I have been helping people change their lives for the better. I have been working with them to change their diets, lifestyles, and outlook on life. I have been helping pair them with great workout and nutrition programs.

I have also been contributing significantly to my family financially. Building this business has afforded me the opportunity to pay for A LOT of things with cash, allowing the rest of our money to go towards bills we want to pay off. That's an absolutely AMAZING feature of this business. I mean, come on! I get PAID to take sweaty selfies and eat clean!

If YOU want to learn about how coaching can be integrated into your life, how you can earn an income from home, and how you can TRULY work on YOUR terms, then we need to chat so please fill out the application below.


**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments

Back to Top