I'm Your Free Coach - Laura Sosa: Fit Mom, Fit House

I'm Your Free Coach


For parents who feel out of control of their health and nutrition because of roadblocks like food allergies and busy schedules, that feel like they are at a loss for where to start and how to find time to make healthy changes that will stick, I promise to show you how to workout, eat right, and take care of yourself, all while navigating food allergies and time constraints. 

By offering realistic options of workouts, allergy friendly meals, easy nutrition for you, and meal planning for jam packed schedules, backed by my own family's lifestyle changes with 2 small kids, a husband that travels and is in college, a son with severe food allergies, and the proof of others mom's who have joined me already, I will address the need of busy, tired parents who want to know what to eat and how to find time to be healthy, since I understand how critical and important it is to take care of yourself to best care for your children who you are having to always care for.

Nothing makes me happier than to help someone gain control of their life in a way they haven't been able to on their own. And it makes me even more blessed to help an entire family feel in control of their happiness on a daily basis. I am your free health coach. All you have to do is ask for help!

Fill out the form below and I will contact you within 24-48 hours so we can get you started on your most amazing journey!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments

Back to Top